This update features creature scaling and general improvements to the Creature Controller.
- Added Radial Menu for Scaling Creatures.
- Screen-shake and custom "feel" added to Large Creatures.
- Creatures now avoid getting stuck in walls when dropping on top of other Creatures.
- Carried Creatures now has an indicator for where it will drop.
- Moving Creatures with the keyboard should yield correct results at higher and lower framerates.
- ALT to Rotate Creature is now more forgiving.
- Creature Rotation at lower framerate no longer twitch horribly.
- Double Clicking on a Creature now transitions to the base of that Creature.
- Moving the camera with the right mouse button while holding a creature now works.
- Camera rotation and zooming is now Frame independent.
- Mouse getting locked and spasming should be addressed when holding creatures.
- Added some new icons in the radial menu.
- Unique Creature is no longer held once placed from the Unique Creature List.
- Spawning Creatures no longer puts you in Build Mode.
Have fun with larger and smaller Creatures alike!
Summary: BUILD-ID: 720620 - Download Size: 16.2 MB
Been working making the creature controller more stable and sorting out mouse bugs. One of the side-effects of this is Creature Scaling support. #screenshotsaturday #tabletop #talespire pic.twitter.com/sRIlge0F5E— 🆁🅴🅴 (@jonnyree) May 9, 2020