I still have a dev log about recent bug fixes I haven't finished, but that'll have to wait for another day.
Today I've taken things pretty easy as I spent a lot of last night hunting down bugs. The one thing I did do was to write the code that handles upgrades of the board when we change the format. We need this now as Ree has implemented the fog control and, as the data layout of the atmosphere data has changed, we need to make sure that we handle that properly.
This has not been hard as we knew this was coming; however I've still got some testing to do along with a few related fixes.
This will either be out tomorrow (if I decide to work a bit on the weekend), or more likely, on Monday.