The first week since Beta release has passed, it's been an exciting one! Here is another patch to address more bugs. Thanks for all the reports!
- Fix the D100, which was returning a score of 100 for the 00 face.
- Fix a case where leaving the campaign did not clear the asset panel search tags
- Fix a case where search tags in asset panel were not showing up.
- Fix a case where switching board caused UNKNOWN creatures in the initiative tracker.
- Fix a case where deleting a creature which was in the initiative list caused an 'UNKNOWN' creature to appear in the list on next change.
- Fix a case where game handled reporting errors poorly in some cases
- Fix a case where a completed uploaded were trying to update an object that had been destroyed due to exiting to main-menu
- Fix a case where the file to upload was deleted immediately on the first failure rather than after the last retry
- Fix multiple cases where an upload could end up stuck in the queue blocking most future upload attempts
- Fix a case where a very slow upload completing, could announce it's completion to another board
- Fix a case where floating-point inaccuracies could result in assets not pasting
- Fix a case in "copy," which meant tiles spanning multiple zones would be missing from a paste.
- Reorder the jobs that send all assets for spawning so that they aren't trying to use the same queues at the same time
- Fix a case where players did not see the changes GMs were making to the board.
- Fix a case where you would get exceptions on changing boards due to line-of-sight code having not stopped searching.
- Fix a case where the game tried to update board UI after having moved to the main menu - Mitigate spamming of errors when running out of shader ids.
- Fixed bug where mouse-cursor was not being set to the correct location when dropping creatures. The bug was occurring while playing in Full-Screen Mode.
- Fix to fence alignment
- Added 1x1 Grass Tile.
BUILD-ID: 4910231 - Download Size: 56.13MB - Download size is larger in this patch as some of the asset bundles had to re-build.
Some small asset-related tweaks in this one, we'll start to see more of that next week.
Thanks again! Till next time
QuickFix: Missing DirtTile should now be visible again: BuildID 4911297 size: 37.11MB