This patch brings an assortment of fixes to issues reported by the community.
Thank you for all of the help we've received on the issue-tracker. Your pictures, videos, and step-by-step guides have allowed us to replicate and fix everything below.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a tile or prop could leave behind the colliders
- Line-of-sight dependency issue no longer causes other systems to not be initialized
- Fix a bug where tiles that were moved, were then not interacting correctly with the hide-plane
- Fixed a case where moved tiles were pickable when hidden
- Fixed a case where the hide-plane can skip tiles at certain positions
- Fixed the slab tool as it was not respecting the rebinding of the 'rotate 90 degrees' button.
- Fixed a bug where interactable assets were using the wrong colliders if they had a mix of static of dynamic parts
- Fixed a bug which could result in creature state not being saved
- Fixed a case where leaving photo-mode while UI was hidden caused some UI to be invisible
- Fixed a bug where the initiative list is cleared if you delete the creature who is currently active
- Fixed an error when trying to respawn a deleted unique creature.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to teleport creatures they don't own
- Fixed spelling in the grid sample button tooltip
- Improve region handling of tile size and ruler measurements
- Fixed incorrect help bar entry for creature teleport
- Improved stats and hp handling of large values
- Fix significant lag when pressing the zero key in the main menu
More updates coming soon!
BUILD-ID: 6583535 - Download Size: 6.9 MB