It is that time once again.
This patch brings the following:
- A fix so that creature names no longer show when should be hidden
- Improved performance of creature name layout
- Increased max number of non-unique creatures per board. The max is now 600.
- If someone tries to paste a published-board URI rather than using the standard mechanisms, then accept it and present the standard UI
- A tooltip to explain that only campaign owners can publish boards from the campaign.
- The ability to place gm-blocks on top of props
- Fix some creature state not being cleared correctly on delete
- A fix case that handles cases where self-illuminated creatures, such as ghosts, did not enable their lights on load.
- A fix for cases where hide volumes did not update torch and light state.
We are now back off to the Spire to hammer out more fixes.
Fare thee well!
BUILD-ID: 6652279 - Download Size: 2.8 MB