Important Announcement

In the last update, we stated that we would tell you immediately if there was any medical issue that arose before Beta release.

Sadly that has happened.


Ree was in the hospital last night with what turned out to be inflammation between the spinal column and his lungs. This, as you might imagine, causes great deal of pain.


We are not aware of any other organs being affected (thankfully, tests suggest not, so far). We are awaiting further test results, so we can't say at this time if it is Covid 19 related or not.


However, we are not going to mess around with something this serious. The Beta is delayed at least one week.


As per the last update, we will re-evaluate in one week and review what makes sense then.


We will keep you in the loop.


We are sorry to keep having to delay close to release dates, but there is no question that this is the right thing to do.


We hope you are all staying safe and well.


Take care of each other.


Regards,


The Bouncyrock team



G
G
Guest
User
DoctorCube
DoctorCube
·
Get well soon!