Heya folks, we didn't plan it this way but the theme of this update is 'small annoyances'.
We've spent a little time getting rid of a few little things that have been pestering us all for a while.
- Interacting with creatures is now less twitchy.
- No longer accidentally pick up creatures when using radial menu
- Out of focus interactions, such as scrolling in a web browser, no longer effect the game.
- Fixed shaky cam when multiple characters are in focus.
- Fix a case where creatures, that were definitely not in fog of war, were hidden
- History events weren't added to the history panel until it had been opened once
- Fixed one cause of a crash on exit bug
- Fixed various bug small errors occurring on new players joining
Seeya in the next update (and discord hopefully!)