Cyberpunk Content: Progress Report
Hello folks - we hope you’re all doing well these days!
It feels like time has flown by since our last progress report from the art side of things. As some of you may know, a cyberpunk content stretch goal was hit during our Kickstarter campaign and we've been hard at work on these assets. This dev log will focus on where we're at and where we want to go.
First, let’s break down what’s finished and what's in progress:
- For tilesets, we’re testing, expanding, and refining an assortment including City Streets, Concrete, Sci-Fi, and Industrial.
- Prop count is over 200 and growing!
- We have about 20 minis, ranging from corporate wage slaves to law enforcement to street gangs.
And here are some things that still need doing:
- Finalize the above sets ( more tiles, etc )
- Even more props ( moar )
- More minis ( at least 30 for the release )
- New music ( synthy goodness )
- New Ambient SFX ( at least one for each set )
- Create UI to nicely handle both genres in-game
After we push this giant pack out to you all, we’ll continue working throughout Early Access, releasing free content packs for both Fantasy and Futuristic settings.
Thanks for your continued patience and support. We really appreciate it!
P.S. We’d like to leave you with some WIP shots that we hope you enjoy.
- Oldest ▾