With this patch, we're releasing the initial iteration for the Attachment points!
This is how you check it out:
- Go to Props in the Asset Library.
- Find things like chains, fences, pipes, trees, etc. (not all props have attachment points)
- Place a prop.
- Hold [x] and try placing another Prop. See the preview of where it will attach.
A couple of issues were found during the beta, and even though we wanted to fix these pre-release, they're taking a bit longer than anticipated. So known issues are:
- Attached objects will be placed slightly off the attachment point, causing them to "travel" down when placed in sequence.
- When using [x] for aligning to walls and the attachment points, the placed prop can end up with the wrong rotation
We'll look at these issues once the ship set is out.
Thanks, everyone, for your feedback!
BUILD-ID: 11016424- Download Size: 2.6 GB