Today went well. I’ve got a texture format I think we can work with, and I’ve made a de/serializer for it. Here is a quick pic.
There isn’t really a way to tell it’s from our format, but I guess that’s the point :P
I need to put this all together into a file format, but that is easy with the work from the other day.
The next unknown I need to tackle is building dlls from Unity projects. This is required for the project we will ship to let you make creature mods.
We’ll keep you posted on the progress.
Disclaimer: This DevLog is from the perspective of one developer. So it doesn’t reflect everything going on with the team